SOCIAL DOCTOR SHIV PRAKASH

happiness is the result of good health, if you want live happy, then live healthy. a blog for Healthy information and happiness.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Social Doctor Shiv Prakash

Social Doctor Shiv Prakash

Hi Friends
My name is Shiv Prakash, I am a research scholar in Department of Psychiatry, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, My research area is study about menal health of older adutls, I have master degree in Social Work with specialization of Psychiatric Social work. I have experties in research work and also in counseling

I believe that a person may have alots of qualiteis and he/she can be allrounder, but one thing is very importnet that you can't be perfect in every areas so you should have some specialization. I like writing, sketching, singing, acting, teaching, and travaling. I write poems and motivational thoughts also one of my creation is given below:

"तू वक्त से तेज़ नहीं भाग सकता है, तू वक्त की क़द्र किया कर,तू हवा नहीं है और न पानी की बहती हुई धारा है,तू आसमा से ऊंचा नहीं, तू समंदर से गहरा नहीं तू बस एक इंसान है, इस लिए बस खुद में इंसानियत ही भर"

I mean that a man should have just hamanity in himself instead of proud, over confidence, jealus, cruality and greediness. I want to become a teacher and counseller, so that I can help my society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular

For You